Monday 21 January 2013

Nana Kofi Acquah



I came across this 
blog and the photos instantly put a smile on my face. Representative of African life, the familiarity and the honesty of the photos struck a nerve (a happy nerve) and I had to share.
Nana Kofi Acqua is a ghanaian photographer that captures the sights and people across the African region.

The Nile- Uganda source


source


source



The images each have a story to them, I like to look at them first before reading the post, it is always interesting to match up your story  to the photographer's.


source


Lovely
source

 This post  in particular brought back the familiar texture of roast maize on the cob riddled with  lemon and chilli, those who live in East Africa know what I'm talking about.

This had to have put a smile on your face!

Photos like these remind  me why I am so in love with this continent.So beautiful, colourful, vibrant, and best of all so familiar!
There were too many pictures I have left out, but it wouldn't really be a preview if I didn't do so.  See them for yourself over here.


Peace, Love and Africa!

No comments:

Post a Comment